- This post is only open to internal applicants.
- Obs & Gynae
- NHS AfC: Band 2
- Stockton on tees
- 18/02/2019 23:59
We are on a continuous journey of improvement and transformation but our main priority is, and always will be, providing safe and high quality care to our patients every day; the kind of care we would want for ourselves and our loved ones. If you share our passion then apply for this opportunity and help us make our patients’ experience the best it can possibly be.
With a budget of around £270m, three hospitals and 5,500 staff, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust provides hospital-based services to the population of Hartlepool, Stockton on Tees and parts of East Durham and Sedgefield as well as community, therapeutic and screening to a wider population across Durham and Teesside.
Directorate of Women & Children's, Obs & Gynae department has two clinical administrative positions which been developed in order to provide the Community Midwifery team support in the community settings of Hartlepool and Stockton.
- GCSE at grade C or above in Mathematics Key Skills at level 2 in Numeracy (or equivalent)
- GCSE at grade C or above in English Language, or Key Skills at level 2 in Literacy (or equivalent)
- NVQ at level 2 in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience of a wide range of administrative work involving computerised systems within a health care environment.
The successful applicant will assist in the provision of an efficient, administrative service for the multidisciplinary team.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Women & Children's Directorate
Telephone 01642 624835
If you have problems applying, contact